- Use pure cotton directly next to the skin; avoid synthetics and wool.
- Use natural cosmetics, soaps, shampoos toothpaste and other body-care products
- Scrub your body with a hot damp face towel or skin brush once a day to activate blood and energy circulation as well as deeply cleanse your skin.
- Try to take half an hour’s walk every day, regardless of the weather.
- Develop a regular practice of exercise, meditation, yoga, chi-gong, etc.
- Cooking, cleaning, gardening and hobbies are also excellent forms of exercise and relaxation.
- If possible avoid electric hobs and microwave cooking.
- Minimise the use of television, computers, electric blankets, walkmans, radios, mobile phones and other forms of exposure to electro-magnetic fields.
- Try to keep your home clean and tidy.
- Create adequate ventilation in your home by regularly opening doors and windows year round.
- Keep a significant number of green plants in rooms where you spend time including the bedroom.
- Sing a happy song every day.
- Try to cultivate a positive and bright mental outlook.
- Try to develop the mentality that turns difficulties into challenges and adventures.
- Practice and develope a deep sense of marvel and appreciation for all of life.
- Practice deep breathing throughout the day, while you wait for the bus or the kettle. Deep breathing is the best way to maintain health.
© Maria Serrano 2016